Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Age: 22 - 35 Years
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and APIs.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Android app development, Android SDK
• REST and JSON, APIs
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle