Assistant Manager Logistics & Warehouse
Age: 22 - 32 Years
Education: Any Graduate
Work Experience: 2 - 5 Years
• Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
• Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
• Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, and transportation.
• Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
• Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
• Arrange warehouse, goods, plan routes and process shipments.
• Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
• Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
• Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements.
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
• Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization.
• Prepare annual budget.
• Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system.
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc).
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided.
• Preparing weekly, monthly & yearly reports.